Sell your Yacht with us
Based in Scotland, Mark Cameron Yachts provides a professional yacht brokerage service for owners wherever their boat is lying, we offer a fully mobile service. Using the latest technology we provide a tailored premium service to meet the requirements of each boat allowing the vendor to keep the boat in her home berth, in commission and being enjoyed.
Mark’s years of brokerage experience and wealth of technical knowledge allows us to provide guidance and advice throughout the process of selling your pride and joy. Compiling the sales specifications and advertising the boat is only the start of a complex process.
Sell your boat with us and benefit from the complete brokerage package.
- Onboard face to face consultation prior to listing.
- Vessel documentation check, RCD, VAT and Registration.
- No obligation market appraisal and valuation.
- Professionally compiled sales specification including professional photography and video where suitable.
- Comprehensive worldwide market exposure through both online and printed media adverts, including but not limited to Yachtworld.com, TheYachtMarket.co.uk, Boats.com and Yachting Life.
- Listing on the Grabau International Website for premium yachts with an active database of buyers.
- Co-Brokerage agreements with specialist brokerage offices throughout the UK and Europe.
- Dedicated advertising through our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and YouTube.
- Personal and professional yacht brokerage service, answering all sales inquiries promptly.
- Accompanied viewings with knowledgeable professional.
- Professional sales negotiation, issuing of purchase agreements using ABYA standard contracts
- All funds processed through a dedicated client account facility.
- Technical guidance at the survey stage with post survey negotiations if required.
- Professional ABYA yacht conveyancing including transfer of legal title, issuing MCA bill of sale, Transfer or closure of registry and issuing of completion statement.
We realise that some yachts require a tailored service and in such cases we will work with vendors to provide a fully customised service to ensure that the vessel is presented in the best possible fashion. Tailored services may include professional videography of the vessel under way, listing on specialist websites and printed publications.
We operate our service predominately on a no-sale, no-fee basis with a commission being payable on completion of the sale.